How to Vote
This year, 1,075 innovators from 104 emerging economies pitched their ideas and startups to GIST Tech-I. Expert panels have narrowed it down to 102 semifinalists, but we want you to tell us which thirty innovations are worthy of a global stage.
Watch pitch videos and vote for your favorite innovations every day from April 1 - May 1.
- Go to http://www.gistnetwork.org/tech-I/vote
- Click “Log in to Vote ” to create a login account to use throughout the public voting stage.
- Search for your favorite semifinalists or use the drop-down menus to filter the semifinalists by gender, emerging economy, or sector.
- Watch the applicants’ pitch videos and click their names to learn a bit more about their innovations.
- To vote for a single applicant, just click “Vote” under his/her video.
- To vote for more than one semifinalist at a time, check the boxes above their videos and then click “Batch Vote” at the top of the page.
- Every time you vote, you will also have the opportunity to nominate a country or territory to win GIST Regional Startup Boot Camp training resources for its entrepreneurs in 2017.
- Log in and vote for your favorite semifinalists once per day until May 1! Twenty-four hours after you vote for a semifinalist, the “Vote” button under his/her pitch video will automatically re-appear.
- See a really amazing pitch video? Share it with your friends using the “Facebook” and “Twitter” buttons at the top of the voting page.
- Spread the word about the 2016 GIST Tech-I Semifinals public vote! Download the posters and flyers below to distribute to your friends and colleagues: