If you’ve been dreaming about a new technology solution, it’s time to bring it life with Microsoft’s 2019 Imagine Cup. Over the past 17 years, nearly two million students from around the world have competed for cash, prizes, travel, and the chance to connect with industry leaders and mentors.
Many of the finalists have had interest from investors, governments, and universities. Some have turned their projects into real products. Others have translated their creativity and passion for development into careers at the cutting edge of technology. And you could be next!
Here are six reason we think you should apply to the 2019 Imagine Cup:
- COMPETE! Imagine Cup is “…the Olympic Games of technology students…” - Alex Chen, Founder of Hex and 2011 Imagine Cup World Finalist.
- UPSKILL! Gain a deeper understanding of trending tech including machine learning, deep learning, big data processing, mobile apps, and more.
- BUILD! Build something that matters and share your world-changing ideas with your peers and tech industry leaders—on a global stage!
- LEARN! Work with your mentors to develop your project and get coaching and advice along the way, plus gain key skills that can help your career.
- TRAVEL! Top teams will be selected to travel across the globe to pitch their projects, compliments of Microsoft.
- WIN! And of course, we can’t forget the grand prize—your great idea could win USD100,000!
Below we've provided links for you on how to compete, based on where you are in the world.
Are you based in Central Asia, Southeast Asia, South Asia, or Asia Pacific? Compete in the 2019 Imagine Cup: Asia Regional Final. Click here.
Are you based in Europe, the Middle East or Africa? Compete in the 2019 Imagine Cup: EMEA Regional Final. Click here.
Are you based in North, Central or South America, or the Carribean? Compete in the 2019 Imagine Cup: Americas Regional Final. Click here.