The GIST Tech-I Competition is an annual competition for science and technology entrepreneurs from emerging economies worldwide. Aspiring innovators submit their ideas and startups online which are then reviewed by experts before they enter a global public vote to pick the top entrepreneurs who compete in the Tech-I finals.
For the 2019 competition, up to twenty-four finalists will receive an all-expense paid trip to the Global Entrepreneurship Congress in Bahrain to showcase their venture and to receive intensive training. GIST Tech-I winners, selected by experts at GEC, win prizes, and receive one-on-one mentorship and training.
Now you decide who will have the opportunity to compete at the 2019 Tech-I finals. Scroll through the semifinalists pitch videos below and pick the most innovative startup or startup idea. You can vote for that entrepreneur once a day, every day of the public vote.
Play a role in discovering the next innovative solution to a global challenge. Vote now in Tech-I 2019.
You can vote for individual entries by clicking the Vote button under each one OR you can check the box on multiple entries and vote for them at the same time.
Once you have clicked the Vote button, please wait while the system records your vote.
Here’s How to Vote:
- Log into your GIST Network account in order to vote. If you do not have a GIST Network account, you can create one by clicking here.
- Search for your favorite semifinalists from the list below, or use the search functions to find a semifinalists.
- Watch the applicants’ pitch videos and click their names to learn a bit more about their innovations.
- To vote for a single applicant, just click “Vote” under his or her video.
- To vote for more than one semifinalist at a time, check the boxes above their videos and then click “Batch Vote” at the top of this page.
- Once you have voted, you will need to wait 24 hours before you can vote again. The system will automatically update in order to allow you to vote again.
If you have questions about the voting process or the Tech-I pitch competition, please contact the Tech-I team by emailing them at [email protected]