Startup Depot creates opportunities for early-stage startups. This is achieved through the following programs, events, and conferences:
- Startup School University Edition: a 2-month educational program for people with an idea but no background in how to create a startup
- Product Management School: for those who plan to switch their career or get a more structured understanding of product management within IT companies.
- Product Marketing School: for those who plan to switch their career or get a more structured understanding of product marketing for IT products.
- Digital Marketing School: introduction to digital marketing, starting with strategy and content and finishing with metrics and analytics
- IT Arena Conference: co-organizers of the event and focus on startup programming
- Alley: 2-day Competition and Stage for startup presentations