Startup Resources: Focus on Ideation
We know how important your time is to you and your startup. That's why we are condensing some of our most popular GIST TechConnects into shorter formats. These shorter videos contain the best of each episode, distilled down to the most relevant points. You can still watch the full episodes in our TechConnect archive.
Where do great startup ideas come from and how can you bring your idea to market? In this condensed discussion, expert panelists explore idea formation and validation.
With panelists Jeff Hoffman, Co-Founder of Priceline.com and ColorJar; Nolan Bushnell, Founder of Atari, Inc., Chuck E. Cheese, & Brainrush; and Magid Abraham, Co-Founder of comScore, Inc. from Lebanon.
- Methods for how innovators come up with the ideas for their startups
- Moving from a simple idea into a successful business
- Validating your product ideas
- Knowing when to share your idea and how
- Addressing new needs versus existing needs
More resources from GIST: