HATCH! was launched in 2012 with the double mission to support individual entrepreneurs and to promote the early-stage startup ecosystem in Vietnam.
At a Glance
I-Hub: HATCH! Ventures
GIST I-Hub Vietnam supports an entrepreneurship bootcamp for deaf and hearing-impaired persons.
A Closer Look at HATCH! Ventures
What are the most important things people should know about your startup ecosystem?
- Connect to investors
What is the biggest or what are the biggest challenges facing entrepreneurs in your region?
- pre-seed capital for the early stage
- seeking for talented co-founders
Why did you decide to join the GIST Network as an I-Hub?
- We could connect to the global innovators, and build a regional footprint
- Some to fund a unique startup activity: an entrepreneurship bootcamp for deaf people, in partnership with CSIE (http://csie.neu.edu.vn/)
Why is it important that you be part of the GIST Network as an I-Hub?
- Participate in strengthening a regional innovation network
- Cross-promote the activities to make a bigger impact and reach more audiences
- Opening Ceremony Bootcamp for the Deaf, Saturday 14 September 2019 at Vietnam National Economic University https://www.hatch.vn/news/deaf_bootcamp_kickoff.html
- Deaf Bootcamp Demo Day, Sunday 6 October 2019 at Vietnam Silicon Valley Accelerator https://www.hatch.vn/news/deaf-bootcamp-demo-day.html